Spooks On Tv

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVENALI

Reaction score
I was watching that Spooks MI 5, 6, nonsense on tv last night, they were rescuing the latset biological world disaster weapon from the usual assorted Wrong Hands,when they were pulling the container from its cryogenic chamber I noticed that its ultra scientific stainless container was a corny keg,now I am not really given to mirth but I cracked up at the thought of the worlds no 1 biological enemy stowed in a corny keg I have trouble keeping my beer in them at times :icon_cheers:

I was watching that Spooks MI 5, 6, nonsense on tv last night, they were rescuing the latset biological world disaster weapon from the usual assorted Wrong Hands,when they were pulling the container from its cryogenic chamber I noticed that its ultra scientific stainless container was a corny keg,now I am not really given to mirth but I cracked up at the thought of the worlds no 1 biological enemy stowed in a corny keg I have trouble keeping my beer in them at times :icon_cheers:

I'd love to see a snap shot!

I saw that and had a laugh as well...

Reminds me of a Rush ep from the last season...the cornie bomb. Love how the wires are just wrapped around the liquid and gas posts

rushcorniebomb.jpg

Reminds me of a Rush ep from the last season...the cornie bomb. Love how the wires are just wrapped around the liquid and gas posts

View attachment 45324

Just what I need. My neighbours are likely to call the cops next time I leave my kegs drying on the front veranda if they see this!

"Homebrew. It's da bomb!" :lol:

Latest posts

Back