Soft Drink On Tap? Will It Work?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few years ago I was using Crows Nest Cordials cola and it was nice and the kiddies loved it.
First time I have checked out the site in a while too and found out they have a webstore. $20.00 for 5L - same price as 5 years ago.
IIRC in a 19L keg add 4L (dont quote me - whatever the ratio was on the label) of cordial and top up to 18L, Gas 240kpa for 48hrs.

So has any one done a bourbon and coke yet???
Im about to set it up and give it a go ;)

yes i was talking to someone who gassed a keg with burbon and coke, works fine.

As a new kegger the novelty hasn't worn off. Last week we had to buy beer (horrors). We tipped a carton into our keg, left it at serving pressure.. No problems at all..

As a new kegger the novelty hasn't worn off. Last week we had to buy beer (horrors). We tipped a carton into our keg, left it at serving pressure.. No problems at all..

You told me you brewed that Fat Yak.... LOL!

after trying 20 different ratios on a small scale, i ended up settling on this as a lemon ruski clone,

10 litres water
3 bottles vodka
2 litres cottees lemon crush cordial
1 litre berri pure lemon juice

carbed to 3.5 volumes, i.e. approx 160kpa in my fridge for a week

everyone loved it, works out around 5%, easy drinking and gets you pissed without realising it !

very nice donburke!! need to try that one

after trying 20 different ratios on a small scale, i ended up settling on this as a lemon ruski clone,

10 litres water
3 bottles vodka
2 litres cottees lemon crush cordial
1 litre berri pure lemon juice

carbed to 3.5 volumes, i.e. approx 160kpa in my fridge for a week

everyone loved it, works out around 5%, easy drinking and gets you pissed without realising it !

Have to try that one, cheers DB

HAHAHA awesome...........

May have to be weary when i drink next at your place.....

Catch ya's soon

PHARSYDE

Back