Sodium Percarbonate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get bulk Mikey id be happy to split some if you need.

hmmm, if there was more disodium poshphate could you use this as a cleaner / sanitizer all in one package?

It will sanitise to a degree, but you still need to wash it off...

Hi all just quick question coated or noncoated? Would use Google but busy at work in gas gate station so no phone. Think I got great deal on bulk :) will post more details tonight.

Hi had a good ring round this morning and the cheapest I could find was $58each for 10 or $41 for 20 the bags are 25 kg. It is coated sodium perc the uncoated cost more it has to come from Sydney. The only thing I see in difference is the coated stuff protects against warmth and damp? It says you can't pick up by car but ute is ok. My ute might struggle with 500 kgs. I like the thought of bulk buy and like the savings to be had. This will be the first one I will have even been involved in so bare with me. I am trust worthy and am a member of pubs so some people can vouch for me. I don't have anything to gain on this financially only the saving we all will share. I have sent message out to pubs about the bulk buy. I will have a read through bulk buy threads and see how it works and hopefully post there tomorrow. If anyone can help me drop me a message
Thanks Jameson :)

If you're not mixing it with sodium carbonate to act as a buffer for moisture absorption, then you will want the coated variety.

Good morning all one thing that has been brought to me is that 25 kg is a big amount for one person. I have had a kind offer to split it up on the day of pick up. I was thinking the pal buckets would be good. But would put up price. Any thoughts? I am in gas gate station all day but will check phone smoko and lunch. Could people bring own vessel or or team up with a friend and split there own.
Thanks Jameson

Good day all. Does any one know of any of the mods on the forum? I have sent Dane a message about the bulk buy a few days ago but no reply as of yet. I would like to have this dun and dusted by next Saturday.
Thanks Jameson

Back