Soda Stream Use ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I've got one.

Yep again, same thread and works fine with the normal adaptors :super:

But...be aware that you have to post it back to Soda Club, you cannot exchange them at Woolies, Kmart, etc and they "have no future plans" to supply them by any other method.

PZ.

Sweet!
Damn!

From memory the store locator on the SS website used to show who had exchange 100L bottles, and there was a store near me. The site doesn't show this now.

Yep, I've got one.

Yep again, same thread and works fine with the normal adaptors :super:

But...be aware that you have to post it back to Soda Club, you cannot exchange them at Woolies, Kmart, etc and they "have no future plans" to supply them by any other method.

PZ.

Sweet!
Damn!

From memory the store locator on the SS website used to show who had exchange 100L bottles, and there was a store near me. The site doesn't show this now.

The exchange system is well worked out though. They send you a full bottle, you use that box to return the empty one so you are never without a bottle.

Yeah, but the deposit they take out of your account 'till they receive the empty one is a PITA :ph34r:

PZ.

Back