So Wot's The Story Behind The Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz
Well that's just me !
Has to do with my surname
Cheers Batz!

Gezza is a name I picked up on building sites.
My given name is Gerard but I have always been called Gerry
because my older brother's name is Tom.

cheers :chug:

In my first year at uni, I earned the name Fresher Pisswreck, for reasons that don't need much explanation. For a while it became Lord Wreck, but it has been shortened to just Wreck these days.

Doc said:
.... Working on the TV .....
As of the weekend my shed now has a TV. B)
All that is missing is a toilet, but hey the back fence does nicely :p

Doc

a shortened version of my last name, easier for people to call me bonk

I do not dream about boats.
I do not want a boat.
I do not own a boat.

Name given to me by a completely mad sparky which has stuck - and is now becoming abbreviated to dreamer. I don't know the reason but it's not a bad name.

Dreamboat

Doc said:
Doc said:
.... <snip> Working on the TV <snip> .....
As of the weekend my shed now has a TV. B)
All that is missing is a toilet, but hey the back fence does nicely :p

Doc
So thats what you do with a busted TV projector, hey?

I live at Tallgum Ave, and neighbors call it Tallgum brewery becuase of the home brew. By the way Doc when you live on a couple of isolated acres like I do why would you need a toilet for a quick leak, I just let it rip with one hand whilst downing a beer with the other.

I've been using the same nic for years (big c, choofer, choof), but when i signed up here i decided to use something else for various reasons.. just decided to go with my name as i had a total blank spot when filling in the form, and figured that like most forums i could change it later. woops.

I'm short, white, almost as wide as I am tall, and you can usually find me full of piss.

My first name is Nigel, and I'm six feet tall...................

...................... and I have this small Scottish mate called Stuart that I send to AHB gatherings in Adelaide.

Truly

Back