Sierra Nevada Range At Dans

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently seen a list from Leura cellars with all their new beers. Definately a great range with plenty of Sierra Nevadas to choose from. The guy who runs the store will also deliver to your house.
And DJR, next time your down here in the Riff, make sure you wear your flanny and crank up the AC/DC, dont wanna upset the locals!

I recently seen a list from Leura cellars with all their new beers. Definately a great range with plenty of Sierra Nevadas to choose from. The guy who runs the store will also deliver to your house.
And DJR, next time your down here in the Riff, make sure you wear your flanny and crank up the AC/DC, dont wanna upset the locals!

Cool... i will go up and check it out, after next payday of course...

That Penriff stereotype never gets old does it :) Penrith is nothing like that anyway

Picked up some of the Sierra Nervada Range at Dan Murphy's Echuca. Pale Ale, Torpedo and Kellerweis. Yum Yum Yum :drinks:

Archive Bar @ Brisbane had SN Stout and a Porter which I haven't tried yet.

Just seen uncle dans add in today's paper for online only sale for fathers day , got coopers 2009 vintage ale for $40 - 12 pack , nuclear penguin $160, bismark $180. And
Glenfiddich 47 yr old whisky for , wait for it ,

$ 10700 !!!!

Hmmm. Wonder What I will get dad this year ? Oh i had best rob a bank first ;)

Yeah, maybe none of the above NN, but i'm sure a case of Amsterdam will be within budget!

Just seen uncle dans add in today's paper for online only sale for fathers day , got coopers 2009 vintage ale for $40 - 12 pack , nuclear penguin $160, bismark $180. And
Glenfiddich 47 yr old whisky for , wait for it ,

$ 10700 !!!!

Hmmm. Wonder What I will get dad this year ? Oh i had best rob a bank first ;)

I intercept your postie this week then :p

Brewdog have them listed on their website at 35 quid. Who is the rapist importer?

Pretty much I haven't seen and TNP for under about $150. and it's a crown seal so you have to knock it all off at once i guess. you could re cap it but I think for that amount of alcohol and money they could have made it resealable.

Back