Should we e-meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we e-meet

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Whats a webcam?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
With the current climate and rules around public or even private gatherings, I am asking the lovely people of the Central Coast Brewers if they would like to participate in an e-meeting via Zoom or similar.

While we wont be able to share our beers with each other, having a good old chat should push that cabin fever back just a little bit.

Well let me know what you think, vote in the poll and share your views and opinions below

I work for Zoom, so happy to schedule it in my account. Just ping with the date/time and I'll get it done .

I work for Zoom, so happy to schedule it in my account. Just ping with the date/time and I'll get it done .

Thanks fungrel, I may take you up on that. I did hope that someone might have had a work account that we may be able to leverage... Worst case I was going to sign up for one.

Would you be joining us?

Thanks fungrel, I may take you up on that. I did hope that someone might have had a work account that we may be able to leverage... Worst case I was going to sign up for one.

Would you be joining us?
Sure I'll join dependent on when.
And in the event I can't atten , I'll set it up so that it will still go ahead in my absence.

Latest posts

Back