• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling My Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corneg

Reaction score
I'm selling my Homebrew kit because I'm just not using it at the anymore. I spent around $250 on everything in this kit because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I wasn't able to get the taste right without regulating the temperature.

It comes complete and include everything you'll need to make great beer in the warm Australian climate include:

• Primary Fermenter (25l) including everything it needs like the tap, seal, airlock etc.
  • Secondary fermenter including pipe to transfer beer from primary to secondary fermenter, seal and airlock.
  • Some soap and sterlizer (not full containers)
  • Bottle capper (this is one of the best ones there are, not the cheap ones they sell at Big W)
  • Bottle tree and washer. The bottle washer fits on top of the tree and is used to quickly and easily wash and dry your bottles.<LI style="COLOR: rgb(251,0,52)">Tempmate from www.craftbrwer.com) - See http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=2592.
    • this device is used in conjunction with the firdge to ensure that your beer ferments at a constant temperature in this hot climate. This is one of the most important features of a great brewing kit to ensure a great tasting beer! You can also use the warming mat (not included in this kit) and connect it to the tempmate to regulate the temperature upwards in winter.
  • A bar fridge that has been modified to fit both either the primary or secondary fermenter (you only use one at a time).
I also have enough empty beer bottles to make 2 - 3 batches that you can take if you want them.

This is for collection only 10mins north of Bribane City, I can't post it (obviously).

Click here to view

IMG_0215.JPG

I'm selling my Homebrew kit because I'm just not using it at the anymore. I spent around $250 on everything in this kit because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I wasn't able to get the taste right without regulating the temperature.

It comes complete and include everything you'll need to make great beer in the warm Australian climate include:

• Primary Fermenter (25l) including everything it needs like the tap, seal, airlock etc.
  • Secondary fermenter including pipe to transfer beer from primary to secondary fermenter, seal and airlock.
  • Some soap and sterlizer (not full containers)
  • Bottle capper (this is one of the best ones there are, not the cheap ones they sell at Big W)
  • Bottle tree and washer. The bottle washer fits on top of the tree and is used to quickly and easily wash and dry your bottles.<LI style="COLOR: rgb(251,0,52)">Tempmate from www.craftbrwer.com) - See http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=2592.
    • this device is used in conjunction with the firdge to ensure that your beer ferments at a constant temperature in this hot climate. This is one of the most important features of a great brewing kit to ensure a great tasting beer! You can also use the warming mat (not included in this kit) and connect it to the tempmate to regulate the temperature upwards in winter.
  • A bar fridge that has been modified to fit both either the primary or secondary fermenter (you only use one at a time).
I also have enough empty beer bottles to make 2 - 3 batches that you can take if you want them.

This is for collection only 10mins north of Bribane City, I can't post it (obviously).

Click here to view

Not being to picky (well I suppose I am) but I did not realise you could buy sterilizer, sanitizer maybe but not sterilizer :ph34r: . From what I understand sterilizing involves water held at 80c for a minnimum of 20mins.

Back