• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

See Anything You Need?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deckedoutdaz

Reaction score
Whilst looking for some bits to make a filter, i emptied out a few boxes and realised how much sh*t i've collected over the years........let me know if you see anything you need!!!

bits.jpg

Whilst looking for some bits to make a filter, i emptied out a few boxes and realised how much sh*t i've collected over the years........let me know if you see anything you need!!!
Can you send individual photos of each part? I cant find what im looking for. :D Im after some connectors which go between multiple reg set ups you find in pubs.I have bases but most of the connectors are stuffed.They Look like tube extensions with rubber gromets on the end with sliding nuts.Good colllection of stuff or as my wife would call it clutter.
Gryphon Brewing

Hi,

I will take all the stainless steel beer line coils that are in the picture, how is $100 + whatever the postage cost is.

Cheers
Richo

Daz,

That is some collection you have there.

cheers

Darren

i will be interested in the SS Cylinder.
PM me and we can discuss...

Thanks

I thought it was an "Inline Carbonator" that's the 1 piece that caught my eye to; leads to all sorts of interesting possibilities.

MHB

Is that a 6 way gas manifold i see in the middle there? If so i've had my eye on one for a while, how much?

- Hopsta

Edit - PM me to discuss.

Cheers

Hi, the tooheys keg coupler in the middle if you dont mind, PM with price etc if you like, also interested in any unusual tap tops you may have.

Chris.

Latest posts

Back