• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Schofferhofer Glasses 500ml

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiscoStu

Reaction score
Schofferhofer_Weizen.jpg

Picked some of these up today from ebay, and have a few more than I need, anyone interested ?

Stu

Do they come full of beer? :icon_drunk:

I'd be very interested in 1-2, but I may be in too late! Perhaps just let us know who got in on time? They look great! Cheers

I have one of these glasses, bought them from a barshop in the city while my other half was looking at comics and assorted memorabilia. I think it cost me about $10, which was a bit of a rip, but I was so incredibly sick of shopping with her at that point that I would have handed over my left arm for a decent pint of beer.

Stu,

was this the auction for 3 bucks for the 18 DAB glasses, shofferoffer and the other brand ?

if so, you sniped me at the last minute... haha, I might install a few sniper programs myself now ;)

I'm surprised it didn't sell for more. over 30 brand new glasses for 3 bucks.

what a beauty of a buy though :)

Stu,

was this the auction for 3 bucks for the 18 DAB glasses, shofferoffer and the other brand ?

if so, you sniped me at the last minute... haha, I might install a few sniper programs myself now ;)

I'm surprised it didn't sell for more. over 30 brand new glasses for 3 bucks.

what a beauty of a buy though :)

That was the one, didn't use any sniping software though, just happened to be doing an ebay search on beer glasses about 2mins before it ended. I actually thought it was for one of each glass till I'd won it, hence the sale of some of them (cupboard space for beer glasses limited by SWMBO)

Turns out there was 12 500ml Schofferhofer, 12 500ml DAB Handles and only 2 of the 300ml Budvar. But I seriously under estimated how bulky they would be some when I caught a bus in my lunch break to Bondi to pick them up the price was somewhat offset by the Taxi back to the City :rolleyes:

Stu

Latest posts

Back