Schneider Weisse Available In Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weizguy

Barley Bomber
Reaction score
G'day Weizen-fanciers,

For $20, you can currently purchase a 4-pack of 500 ml bottle of Schneider Original, and get a free Schneider glass at "Warners at the Bay" on Hillborough Road, Warners Bay.

Great value, IMHO! :D
Although it's not a 6-pack as pictured here.

brauerei.spezialitaeten.original.sixpack_g.jpg

Beerz

G'day Weizen-fanciers,

For $20, you can currently purchase a 4-pack of 500 ml bottle of Schneider Original, and get a free Schneider glass at "Warners at the Bay" on Hillborough Road, Warners Bay.

Great value, IMHO! :D
Although it's not a 6-pack as pictured here.

Beerz
Thanks for the heads up.

Just made my first visit to Warners (and I just live up the round) to buy this - agree its a great buy.

Will definately be going back - never realised the variety of beers they have there and the service was great as well.

cliffo

Schneider Weisse is a good stuff :wub:

....and very popular over here for harvesting/cultivating the yeast straight from the bottles.

Cheers mates :icon_cheers:

Thanks for the feedback, Zwickel.

Schneider is one of my favourite beers. OK, it's actually at #1, when fresh.

I'll be making my best effort at culturing the yeast, from each of the bottles.

Les

friend of mine pitched a 30l batch directly from the sediment of 5 empty Schneider bottles. The batch rushed up like a red moped ;)

friend of mine pitched a 30l batch directly from the sediment of 5 empty Schneider bottles. The batch rushed up like a red moped ;)

WOW...... cool. Bugger the yeast starter, just swich the dregs and pour into the firmenter!

I like it :)

I bet it was fresher than what we get though <_<

Good deal Les.......... shame i never get anywhere near there. Ive never tried it. Never seen it in a a shop to buy it

cheers

Edit: Could be a good reason to drink wheat beer for breakfast too............... i just need to finnish these beers off to put my brew in honey :) I will be up for breakfast in a jiffy

Chances are good that the Schneider you can buy is a lot fresher than the one I can buy.

I could foresee a disaster if I tried the same.

...red moped... hilarious :lol:

Latest posts

Back