Sampled First Ag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkale

Reaction score
Hi all

Sampled my first AG brew today Thanks to two top blokes Srewtop and Bindi :beerbang: that I met through this top site they took a newbie like me to flavour country and it was a BIG country.
My thirst for home brew knowledge has been a tastless one until today, I smelt some quality freash hops with an aroma that jumps out to smack you in the face :) and the beers the aromas the taste wow :p so I came home and swore at my exract brews they are not worthy. I borrowed a DVD off Srewtop on all grain brewing and got some great yeast from Bindi that I cant remember the name of and it has started eat things in the fridge cant wait to put it in a brew.
So I will have to go down the long and wobbly AG road thanks to two top blokes and this great site.

Cheers Monkale :beerbang:

That's great, Monkale. Glad to see you joining the dark side. I'm sure your extract brews will be drunk just the same. :p

Well done, Screwtop and Bindi. :beerbang: :super:

well done monkale, I had my first one a month or so back. it's pretty satisfying. what did you make?

Your MORE then welcome Monkale :D I gave you a Nottingham yeast ready to eat everything :blink:
I am proud of one Belgian I gave you, all good fun hey?. Your welcome any time :chug:

Back