SA AHB Xmas Case 2005

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not get carried away here!

Thanks for the gesture guys, I appreciate the generosity, but I really wouldn't feel right doing it without anything of my own to offer.

I might even be able to sneak one in after the exam - which is the bigger roadblock at the moment. With Mrs Boots still working full time, she's pretty worn out of an evening, so I don't get a chance to brew weeknights anymore....

If I get a spare arvo on a weekend, I'll squeeze in a quick turnaround beer ... like a RIS, spiced lager, or similar ;)

kirem said:
Got the ingredients for a Scottish export 80/-

Yeast pack smacked and ready to go in the morn.

How many bottles are required? I only have 330mL stubbies and sparkling wine type 750mL bottles.

K
[post="88073"][/post]​

48 stubbies is the go Kirem, 330ml bottles are fine

48 stubbies is the go Kirem, 330ml bottles are fine
[post="88152"][/post]​
[/quote]

Thanks Christ for that, coz 330ml bottles are all I have these days, apart from long necks. Sort of felt that i was ripping recipients off a whole 45ml/stubbie, but can't help that, ey?

Boots - you've been working hard in the baby making factory so I too support a complimentary Xmas case. You deserve it more than us. After all, we've only been making beer. And best of luck with the exams. I don't envy you.

happy to donate to the Boots xmas case. We need to incentivize AHB'ers in the production of apprenctice brewers, and Boots is doing his bit for the cause :beerbang: .

Well I'm as incentivized as I've ever been :blink:

Bottles for Boots campaign has got my vote!

Steve

i will back thhe "Beer for Boots" campaighn.

I can also brew Beer for Boots - if it helps out...

If we're going that far, GMK, how about contributing to the cause for vitoms of the recent flood in Slovakia? (i hope the attachement works)

povoden_zaplavy_povodne_presov_vychod.jpg

Bottles for boots... brings a tear to my eye, it does.

I really appreciate everyone's generosity, feeling like a bit of a charity case tho :unsure:

I may yet get a beer in to it, will definitely be green though.

mmmmmmmm green beer.

Let me guess, not to be opened until St Patrick's Day :D .

Bring it on bootster

Boots said:
I really appreciate everyone's generosity, feeling like a bit of a charity case tho :unsure:

I may yet get a beer in to it, will definitely be green though.
[post="88471"][/post]​
you are not getting out of it that easy Boots. Double batch next year mate :p

OK, so finally, after a few false promises, the Kilt Lifter Wee Heavy was bottled today. Including a contribution to the bottles for boots relief campaign ;)

And the Little Big Man American Indian Pale was racked for cold conditioning.

Looks like I will be meeting my xmas case commitment for another year :super: .

slainte, stu :beer:

I have bottled the Oktoberfest and will be racking the Strong Bitter this week.
Anyone dropping their beers off at my place?

C&B
TDA

guys i think we may have a spare space in the xmas case As Iand beer will not be ready so maybe some one wants in >>>>>>>>

Pilsener to be bottled this week (or should've been already, really), Porter was bottled a while ago with my half almost gone, so thats 2 more that I can pour into my own belly.

Discussions at the meeting yesterday (contact Wee Stu for formal minutes), glossed over current numbers of contributors. Anyone got a current tally?

AnthonyMac said:
Discussions at the meeting yesterday (contact Wee Stu for formal minutes), glossed over current numbers of contributors. Anyone got a current tally?
[post="92199"][/post]​

Meeting?, wot meeting? I don't remember no meeting :eek:

Weekend? wot weekend? I don't remember no weekend :ph34r:

so guys it the date the 3rd dec at anthonys joint for the brew day ????if i have it right and im still in

wee stu said:
AnthonyMac said:
[post="92199"][/post]​

Meeting?, wot meeting? I don't remember no meeting :eek:

Weekend? wot weekend? I don't remember no weekend :ph34r:
[post="92220"][/post]​
Don't make me post the video. ;)

Jazman said:
so guys it the date the 3rd dec at anthonys joint for the brew day ????if i have it right and im still in
[post="92222"][/post]​

3/12 is the day nominated for drop off at respective locations (TDA's, GMK's or AMac's). We'll come together here on 10/12 to divi and collection will will be anytime after say, 1pm?. For those assisting or calling by at an appropriate hour, BBQ will be on so bring some meat if you wanna hang, drink, eat and divi.

Being sober, Stu, I remember both the meet and the weekend, not to mention the video footage of both afternoon and evening sessions. And your jingle has been stuck in my head for the last 2 days. :beerbang:

Back