S.E.Q. Bulk Grain Buy Nov. 2010 ?

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fkn beauty...i just soiled my pants

cheers again for organising SB - owe you a beer

-kymba

Pallett is on it's way....

Should be here Thursday - Will confirm when it arrives.

Has this turned up yet? I'm off work today and it looks like I might have to head in that direction for something, would be neat to kill two birds with one stone..

cheers,
Steven.

Bugger, I posted to this thread on Wednesday saying the grain was here, but it seems to have evaporated :blink:
Maybe I didn't hit the post button :huh:

cheers Ross

So what time does everyone come in? I'm sending my sister over to pick up mine and kevs grain. I told her 11? Can't wait for this grain to hit bundy! :)

Thanks sunshine brewer for organising, and ross for having grain :party: :icon_chickcheers:

Yep, picked up my 3 sacks yesterday and had a good chat and some samples with Ross. Thanks Sunshine_Brewer, nice fast round.

Got my grain, thanks Sunshine_Brewer for organizing this bulk buy and

also thanks to Ross, hope you got your cool room sorted out.

Cheers,
Jim

Guys,

Doesn't look like anyone was organising it this time around as guys just came & helped themselves - We have sacks left, so will those that have still to collect let us know please, so we can mark the bags with your name.

Cheers Ross

Guys,

Doesn't look like anyone was organising it this time around as guys just came & helped themselves - We have sacks left, so will those that have still to collect let us know please, so we can mark the bags with your name.

Cheers Ross

oops, sorry Ross I just assumed that everyone would be in to pick their grain up on the day. The final list is attached.

View attachment Bulk_Buy_Nov_2010_1_.xls

My sister picked up mine and kev's combined five sacks on saturday.

If the sacks that are sitting there are unclaimed i'm happy to buy them, depending on what they are. Was meant to be down there today but it looks like i'll be there on wed now.

Thanks again guys.

My sacks are looking pretty empty, you'd better start a new thread if you kick a BB off (new year and all coming up).

:icon_offtopic: piping tomorrow??

Back