• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Robobrew/Keezer Set Up for Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMattS

Reaction score
Hi All
I’m selling my brewing set up. I haven’t done a brew in about a year so I’m thinking I don’t have time to brew anymore.
All the equipment has been stored securely in my garage and is in great working order. It’ll need a decent clean though.
Most of the stuff was bought from Kegland in November 2018 (see attached invoice).
Looking for $800 for the lot.

This is what I have;
  • Gen 3 Robobrew
  • 29L Kegmenter with the tri-clover lid and floating dip tube
  • Fermenting fridge with Inkbird temperature controller and heating belt
  • 6x ball lock kegs that are all in good condition and hold gas
  • A 6-keg-plus-gas-bottle keezer that functions perfectly but needs a little lipstick (see comments below)
  • An inkbird temperature controller for the keezer
  • 2.6Kg CO2 gas bottle and regulator
  • 3x beer taps with shanks and connections etc
  • An extra pluto gun for samples
  • The fittings for a spunding valve
  • A six way manifold for splitting beer lines
  • A two-way manifold for the gas line (one to serve beer and one to push fluids around the system)
  • A bunch of keg spares, hoses, clamps, t-pieces etc
  • Hydrometer, lube, 2x hop spiders, 2x mash paddles
  • Thermometer, extra ball lock disconnects
The Keezer
I bought a big chest freezer and had aspirations to convert it into a keezer like this one (note: this is NOT my keezer; it's taken from the internet).
IMG_0055.JPG

It got it to the functional stage (see below). It works perfectly but I never got to finish cladding. I was planning on using some re-purposed pallet wood.

It fits 6 kegs in really comfortably as well as the gas cylinder on the hump. The manifolds are really handy for shutting gas off to specific kegs etc. The collar is just simple treated pine. It’s got nice big coaster wheels so it’s pretty easy to move around. I don’t profess to be terribly good with my hands though.

Random photos are below. Let me know if you need a photo of anything specific and/or if you need more information/measurements etc. I’m at Blacksmiths in Lake Macquarie (2281) if you want to call around to check it out.
IMG_2416.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
Kegland Invoice.jpg
IMG_2045.jpg
IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg
IMG_2049.jpg

This is still available - price drop to $500
I'm at Charlestown (2290) now
Thanks

Latest posts

Back