Returning to brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pist

Reaction score
Gday all

Ive decided to make a return to brewing after giving it away about a year ago due to disappointment with extract brewing, and not having the room to AG brew, but now have moved into a new place, so now im very close to having a crack at my first BIAB brew.

I have finished work my keggle and almost done with the stand, so now just finishing the stand off whilst waiting on some silicone hose and a cube to turn up, once thats done ill have everything I need and i can get cracking with ordering some grain.

Ive got to say a big thanks to Mark (MHB) from Marks home brewing at islington for setting me in the right direction with getting my equipment sorted, couldn't have been more helpful, would recommend MHB to anyone.

Cheers

pist said:
Gday all

................................., once thats done ill have everything I need ...........................
Cheers
hahaha never :D

mckenry said:
hahaha never :D
Haha, yep. I though that once, now my wife just rolls here eyes when I say I need some more brew gear. :lol:

Latest posts

Back