Returning to brewing - decent brew shop Caboolture area?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilipB

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am starting back to my brewing since having to give it all away in 2012. Not going there...

Any ways I have moved to the Northside and am looking for a brew shop that stocks grains, hops, yeasts, malts etc for craft brewing. I want to get back into my Kits and Extracts brewing again.

I know the guys at Capalaba are there but it is a fair hike from my place.

I am located at Narangba and would like some where northside.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Philip.

Brew shed at Strathpine and morayfield have kits and extract, 1kg bags and basic dry yeast. I wouldn't buy hops from them though.
Plenty of online options from the sponsors above for hops, grain and gear etc.

Yep, Hoppydays is your best bet. He mainly sells on-line, but if you ask nicely you can pick up from his place in Zillmere.

I'm on the Gold Coast and almost exclusively get stuff shipped from National Homebrew and Hoppy Days. Both excellent depending on what you want and shipping is always $12 or less.

Welcome back. Check out Hoppy Days( site sponsor) he's on the Northside and you could probably organise pick up with Steve. Great prices, range and service. No affiliation just a happy customer.

Thank you guys for your replies. I will look at Hoppy Days website as well as the others.

I down loaded IanH's kits and extracts spreadsheet to start exploring recipes.

I even managed to find my brown beer post from 2012 where I had been given a recipe to work with. So I am looking forward to getting back into things.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I placed my first order with Steve at Hoppydays.

Really looking forward to cooking up a storm and making a beer

Thank you guys for the referral

Hi guys,

I placed my first order with Steve at Hoppydays.

Really looking forward to cooking up a storm and making a beer

Thank you guys for the referral

Collected my first ingredients and order from Steve at Hoppyday yesterday.

Couldn't wait and boiled up the brown beer recipe that I bumped in the kits and extracts topic section.

Latest posts

Back