Restaurants With Good Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guest Lurker said:
Jeez Kook you have been away a while. The Belgian is on Murray St.
[post="68460"][/post]​

True that!

mikem108 said:
What is good though is :
The Bit Brasserie
12 Water lane, Neutral Bay 2089, NSW Australia

PH + 612 9953 9999

Yes Bit Brasserie is a nice place.
Went there for my birthday a couple of years back. Was a great lunch.

Also try these places if you are into German food and beer.

Stuyvesant's House weblink
The Austrian Schnitzelhaus weblink
The Schwarzwald Restaurant weblink
The Hurbertus Club weblink

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Doc, I have been looking for a restaurant for my birthday this wednesday, my criteria was simple, must have good beer!! I think ill go to the Austrian Schnitzelhaus.

Scotty

*BUMP*

want to go out for dinner tonight and take my girlfriend in Sydney, prefer around the Surry Hills/City area, not TOO expensive, but good beer and decent food. I've been to Belgian Beer CAfe, Bavarian before, anyone know of any other good places I might be able to go?

Prague or U Nas doma in Potts point aren't bad for a beery dinner

A new Belgian Beer Cafe will be opening in Balmain! 82 Darling St (currently Commercial Hotel)

What is good though is :
The Bit Brasserie
12 Water lane, Neutral Bay 2089, NSW Australia

PH + 612 9953 9999

They have no idea how to pour the beers though.

It's a bit difficult to lift the glasses from there as well. B)

This won't help knifepoint but the Rhinedorf in Beverley Hills has quote "German Premium Beers on Tap
Bitburger, Kstritzer, Hofbruhaus, Dom, DAB, Erdinger". "Also Australia's only restaurant with Klsch on tab" (sic)

See their website http://www.rhinedorf.com.au/ for more details. Beer prices about $6/500ml. It's been some time since I've eaten there even though I live quite near it, but have always enjoyed myself there. The food was good value and service/atmosphere was fun.

Reckon self and Mswab should give it another run, anyone have recent experience? Cheerz Wab

Latest posts

Back