Redcliffe Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring along a few beers, I'm guessing a few ESB, Choc-oat-late Express stout and Rootin Saison (maybe UXB as well, but not a keg since I got in trouble last time :rolleyes: ).
Extruded "cheese" snacks ok since its the 4th o' July?

What time is all this kicking off? I'll be heading down after work (finish 12:30).

Cheers

Sorry, this has been a bit of a lost weekend what with a friend up from Corowa and the regular Belvedere Beer tasting on Friday night. How's the liver Perry, any left????
I'm just heading out to give mines another flogging so I'll post more details later but I aim to mash in the first at 11am.

Brewday webcam test. It'll only be up while my laptop's on.

Campbell

the regular Belvedere Beer tasting on Friday night. How's the liver Perry, any left???

Still there I believe, haven't turned yellow just yet.
Is Sully going to be on the door?, because the password will be ********* next week :rolleyes: .
I should get there about 11 to hinder help you out.

Is Sully going to be on the door?, because the password will be ********* next week :rolleyes: .

What am I getting dragged into now??

Dunno if I can make it just yet... :angry:

Just to let everyone know - I'M IN!!!

:icon_chickcheers: :beerbang: :icon_drunk:

What am I getting dragged into now??

Dunno if I can make it just yet... :angry:

Because you'd be more reliable than Chap Chap?
:icon_offtopic: How the move going?

Because you'd be more reliable than Chap Chap?
:icon_offtopic: How the move going?

I wouldn't let Chap Chap in even if he had a password...

OT - Building and Pest inspection later today then it will be an unconditional contract and have to be moved by the 6th Aug.

Cheers

Here's the address. I thought it might come in handy.

71 Frost St, Clontarf - down at the bottom of Silcock St, off Elizabeth Av.
Here's a shot of the front courtesy of Google. If I'd known they were coming round I'd have cut the grass.

71, last house in the street, not 58 as Google street view has it tagged.

Phone is 3282 3126 for all you telemarketers out there.

Campbell

Nice looking House But alas I will not be there.... Maybe next time..... You all enjoy and knock the top off one for me...

I. Is. In. There by about 3 at the latest, keg in tow.

Cheers!

That's cool mate.......... He still owes me in "special favours" from his brewday. Sure I'll be leaving, six bags of grain in tow :p

Cheers

Mmmmmmm.... Smoked Pils :icon_drool2:

Chappo

Ahh, the man remembers my special beer with added "protein"... ahem....

You heading along on Sat Chap Chap??????

Cheers

Looks like I'm being dragged along... I guess you will want your grain and cube back huh? There might be a very slight problem though?

Chappo

I'm so there.

I hope everyone has a curbside of clearance at the front wheels, plenty of space to park round the side of the house unless winkle gets the jump and parks all up in thurr

BYO guitar picks & voices ;)

It looks like Im in... Contract on the house crashed and no open house booked this weekend so bring on the brewday. :super:

oh, and Chappo, next time tell the SWMBO well in advance and not in the 11th hour so you dont get in the shit with her ;)

Cheers

Sully

PS: whats the password??

....oh, and Chappo, next time tell the SWMBO well in advance and not in the 11th hour so you dont get in the shit with her

Pffft! I live dangerously... danger is my middle name! :icon_cheers:

The password is: "I gunna shove a 60lt fermenter into an unmentionable bodily orriface of the next person who askes me what's the password!" <_<

Cheers

Chappo

Latest posts

Back