R.i.p My Two Brewing Assistants

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is devastating mate!!!
I was looking forward to seeing then again when I picked you up for the swap.
I would be besides myself if something happened to my little man, I can't imagine what you are going through loosing them both.
I will both raise a glass and hug my pooch extra tight tonight in their honour.

Just raising a glass now Nick. Very sad news loosing your companions.

Raising my First homebrew to the Dogs!!! so sad to lose a good mate let alone 2... condolances :(

Raised my glass for ya mate...hate to think if one of mine went let alone two...

Devastating Nick, totally understand the pets = kids mantra.

Our deepest commiserations fella!

Wow, so sorry to hear that. I hope you and your wife get through the next few weeks as well as could be expected. A totally horrible loss. Here's to your two...

That really is horrible news Nick, there's nothing worese than the loss of a loved one let alone two, our thoughts are with you both.

Andrew

Very sorry mate. Like others I dreaf the day my companions are gone. Keep the pups and keep your mates memory withbyoubthrough them

Thanks again guys. Waking up an re-reading this thread has made the morning a little bit easier.

Thanks for all your kind words.

sorry to hear of your loss Nick, i lost my Australian kelpie a month ago after 11 years of being my best friend, still trying to get used to it.
Now i NEED a beer.

Sorry to hear that Nick. Bad enough having to say goodbye to one old dog. Two younger ones at once - I'd be devastated.

Damn that's a massive shame. Hope you and the missus are holding up ok. If you need someone to 'help' with a brew day by getting in your way you've got my number. I will probably resist licking out the mash tun if it's ok with you.

Hope the sick one pulls through after all of this.

Ed

I really feel for ya mate, had my heeler for 16 years and she parted a few years ago now and I still get misty thinking of her, her son went suddenly a few years before her... I know how hard it hits, in fact Ive not been able to bring myself to get another woofer since.

Got a glass up for them now.

Yob

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back