Queensland Beer Appreciation Night March 10th 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Batz - Beers on tap.... (eggs for breakfast, some yummy nibbles)
2.Winkle +1 - UXB keg (plastic glass 4 Nick), Raison toast for breaky, pizza stuff, stinky cheese and rice crackers.
3. NickB - Rainy Day Bitter and/or Citra APA (Pizza toppings & Bacon and Hashies for breakfast, chips/nibbles)
4. AndrewQLD - some bottles from my Belgian buy, home made snags for breaky and my bitch Qldkev
5. JoeG - Aussie Ale, pizza stuff and bacon(?)
6. QldKev- Cheese & salami & pickle platter (ok a dump of crap on a big plate), potato chips to soak up grog, and crap to throw on pizza
7. Dougsbrew - amarillo ale or irish red.
8. Bruce Probably mixed bottles of my drinking collection Bikkies dip Chips Sausages for brekkie
9. Gavin - Westmalle Tripel clone keg and Pizza toppings.
10. King Brown Brewing - 9L keg and 2 dozen eggs

Bitter, please Bitter. Yum.

Ok, I'll bring both.... Got a spot on the engine for the bitter ;). If not, will still bring both and run one with a bronco tap :)

Hmmm, we might be able to hook the randal up in parallel so we have a non-randalised and a randalised tap.... What beer are you bringing? If it's one of your hop bombs, then go for it!!!

Cheers

I was thinking of testing out my swap beer recipe....my smoked chilli RyePA....through moteuka hop flowers in the randall, or simcoe/ cascade pellets in the randall.

But the randall is easy to swap around so you guys can put it on whichever beer you want.

Coffee beans for a porter, orange peel for a wit.... it works really well.

I was thinking of testing out my swap beer recipe....my smoked chilli RyePA....through moteuka hop flowers in the randall, or simcoe/ cascade pellets in the randall.

But the randall is easy to swap around so you guys can put it on whichever beer you want.

Yep, do it! Certainly can't hurt ;)

Cheers

Did I see that post in stereo, or am I still at work? :rolleyes:
But, yes, randallize the bugger :icon_cheers:

No worries Batz, will bronco tap one of them :)

I'm pleased its not a Sea-eagle tap, those bloody things foul thier own nests :icon_vomit: .

(there you go Pete :beerbang: )

Ohhhh, I have 2 Randalls for the weekend.....

My belated birthday present just arrived....

A blichman hop rocket!

Can people make sure they bring stuff to experiment with in the randalls, I dont care what, I want to test them out to the fullest.

Ohhhh, I have 2 Randalls for the weekend.....

My belated birthday present just arrived....

A blichman hop rocket!

Can people make sure they bring stuff to experiment with in the randalls, I dont care what, I want to test them out to the fullest.

I've been wanting to check out a blichman hop rocket. I haven't got much in the way of flowers or plugs....oh some saaz.

batz

I've got some Bsaaz and Galaxy flowers for sure. I'll have a dig around in the freezer and see what else I can find....

See what 'the people-up-the-hill' can supply Batz ;)

The very nice council are repairing the road for you guys today.

This hop rocket is a beast... At least you can see it in action batz, and make your mind up then

Back