Queensland Beer Appreciation Night March 10th 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the 10th March sound?

Two days after the full moon so things in Kin Kin should have settled a little bit. :unsure: :blink:

Can't commit to this one at this stage unfortunately.
Wife's due around that time, see how we go, but I think it's rather unlikely that I get a leave pass. :(

What kind of lager goes well with a shedload of American hops?

I mean, freezerload...

i dunno about a freezer load but i have done a rice lager that has turned out similar to melbourne bitter recently usind 20 ibu worth of calypso at 90 mins. might take a hell of a lot of brews to use a fridgeload up though.

Can't commit to this one at this stage unfortunately.
Wife's due around that time, see how we go, but I think it's rather unlikely that I get a leave pass. :(

Bring her along mate, if it happens that night the brewerhood can help out. In fact I'll buy a box of rubber gloves just in case.

Batz

imagesCAB0038I.jpg

Don't forget this role models, it getting close to New Years and we all know what that means.

Pizza nite again?
I'd better add a CAP to the brewing list, pronto like.

Might get a list going...we all love lists hey?

1. Batz - Assorted lagers on tap

2.Winkle +1 - some sort of Riwaka CAP

3. NickB - probably a German Pils

Sorry guys - can't make this one. have fun on my behalf :(

Cheers - Snow

I dare say I'm out as well. :( :(

Shame as i was really looking forward to this one. :angry:

I dare say I'm out as well. :( :(

Shame as i was really looking forward to this one. :angry:

That's bad luck Florian, I was looking forward to your beer as well. Still all the best for the arrival of your newest brewing assistant.

4. AndrewQLD (penciled in)

4. AndrewQLD (penciled in)
5. JoeG - Aussie Lager or Southern Cross CAP

Sign me up Batz - pity the SCRUBS meet fell over, I'm sure we can make up for it Lager-Boy night.

No Florian?!?!? Damn, better make a good beer then. Wasn't going to try if he showed up - King of the Lagers...

;)

You better have a cracker of an Aussie Lager on Batz.... Do we need a beer for the engine? I can do a mild on a Lager yeast to fit in with the theme... Or just a mild.... Or something else....

No Florian?!?!? Damn, better make a good beer then. Wasn't going to try if he showed up - King of the Lagers...

;)

You better have a cracker of an Aussie Lager on Batz.... Do we need a beer for the engine? I can do a mild on a Lager yeast to fit in with the theme... Or just a mild.... Or something else....

I wasn't planning on the beer engine Nick, but I'll have it here if you want to brew a beer for it. :beer: I do have a Timothy Taylor Landlord clone that would go well, not excactly lagerish.

I figured, but you can never have too many Ales at a Lager event. We do want something that doesn't taste like fizzy water after all.... ;)

Cheers

Back