Pull Down Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby

Bobby Dazzler Brewery
Reaction score
Where can i get some cheap pull down taps?? had a look at andales but htey dont have prices??

Can get some grundy taps from MAH or Anndales with fridge adaptors from GSRMan...

How much are these? I already have the truflo taps - not real happy with them. Would love to get some pull-downs, but am looking somewhat broke. What is MAH? Is that another manufacturer of pull down taps?

GMK,

Ive sent GSRman a few emails and heard nothing. Any news???

If you guys dont/cant get GSRMan....

I should still be able to get them for you....

just PM me...

Hi Bobby

I've got some taps left. I've one grundy tap, which is the faucet and shank assembly that fits in a fridge door. This is new and $70. I've also a 2nd hand twin tower from Andale which I was going for a freezer, but I've now gone with a fridge set-up. Haven't thought about a price for this so offers welcome.

I've also three 18ltr kegs for $65 each and two 2nd hand CO2 regulators (very solid build) for $70 each.

Cheers
MAH

Picture of faucet and shank (hopefully!)

Cheers
MAH

Shankassembly.jpg

Twin tower (tap handles are different). Offers welcome.

Cheers
MAH

carlton.gif

MAH,

are the regs dual gauge?
If so, I'd be interested, assuming they're in good nick.

cheers
boots

Yep the regulators are dual gauge and in very good condition. They are just like the one Jayse took up to GMK's.

Cheers
MAH

I'd like to grab a reg then if that's alright. Where are you located?

No worries Boots. I live in the City. You picked me up once to go to a show up at Grumpy's, just PM me and I'll give you my email.

Cheers
MAH (Mark)

LOL the penny just dropped - I was wondering if MAH was you Mark.

Cool.

I'm currently transport challenged (my car is off the road for a week or two - I'm sure you'd be stunned at that having seen my fine piece of automotive engineering) so would it be alright if you held onto it for a bit till I can come to pick it up?

Cheers

No worries Boots, I can hold it as long as you need.

Cheers
MAH

im also interesting in the other CO2 regulator. and also possibily the tower aswell, depending on the price (also that would sway me towards a chest rather then a fridge)

thanks

kman

I am getting a price on Annadale pull down taps - should be around 70.00 ea plus freight....

will consist of the following:
recon tap
snap lock fitting
fridge adaptor and
ss nipple.

Will also be getting a price on SS Grundy taps with SS snap lock and fridge adaptor and ss nipple.

Will let you guys know or PM if interested.

MAH said:
Twin tower (tap handles are different). Offers welcome.

Cheers
MAH

How'd you go selling this? $$$$?

I have recently bought a tower , some fittings , and kits off GMK

I recommend GMK for all this type of stuff

I am happy anyway :p :p

Batz said:
I have recently bought a tower , some fittings , and kits off GMK

I recommend GMK for all this type of stuff

I am happy anyway :p :p

I also bought a tap, some disconnects and line from GMK. Should arrive any day now. Just curious to see if the tower sold.

Back