Pick A Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried the Ironhouse beer? Is that from Tassie by any chance?

Yes, It is made at Ironhouse Point on the east coast of Tasmania. ( www.ironhouse.com.au ).
Michael and his team are a new micro brewery and are just getting up and going. They make a Porter. Wheat, Lager, Pale Ale,Pilsner.
All are good beers and worth a try...

A long, long list....and hardly any decent English in the bunch. <_<

Hobgoblin or TTL ftw... ;)

is it brewed there again?

I noticed it was coming out of Mildura Brewery about this time last year.

I dunno. Never drank it past my third try, so I haven't read a label in a while. Once tried it bottled, then on tap at two different places. Never inspiring.

I thought Richard Emerson was deaf. I suppose after a session on the pilsner he could be blind. I have been.

After a session on the pilsner I was disappointed... because it was in Dunedin and brewery fresh turned out to be brewery shit.

drink the little creatures bright as your everyday... buy some Chang as well, use the Chang bottles for your own homebrew...best stubbies ever, solid little buggers they are.

After a session on the pilsner I was disappointed... because it was in Dunedin and brewery fresh turned out to be brewery shit.

??? Im confused?

Out of the brewery its the business, like a hop kick in the teeth :lol:

I haven't actually got around to ordering this ctn, I might just to my local bottlo and go crazy with some singles/six packs of the suggestions.

Moobrew is easy to find, I get in my car and drive 5km north and turn right into their driveway.

Anyone tried the Ironhouse beer? Is that from Tassie by any chance?

A mate and I was at Ironhouse point yesterday and quaffed a few Ironhouse Pale Ales. Not cheap at six buck a 370ml glass but a damn nice beer. Had a taste of their porter but would only rate it 3/5. The Brewery which is located at White Sands resort are expanding their operations and building a new brewery and according to staff will be operational around next Xmas

View attachment 26182 View attachment 26183

Some pics of the brewery progress and yes it is in Tassie out on the East coast just south of St. Marys

Cheers

Latest posts

Back