Photographic Proof That No Chill Cubed Wort Can Be Fatal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to preach but I think you'll find that XXXX add it in the boil, you'd never see that much cold break at their brewery...so amateurish!

Poor ******* thought he had drunk himself to death when in fact it hadn't fermented yet.

Did you ferment the cube?

Thanks for the suggestions and helpful hints. After much deliberation I decided to go the tea route and added it to a brew I'm about to pitch for the Comps round this year. I won't reveal what style at the moment. B)

mouse_press__Large_.jpg

Don't worry about the French Press, it's the one our cleaning lady uses for her coffee before she starts so she doesn't need to know about it.

Anyway, thanks to the mouse and I thanked it and said words over the (as promised) resting place amongst the herbs. :)

mouse_funeral__Large_.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions and helpful hints. After much deliberation I decided to go the tea route and added it to a brew I'm about to pitch for the Comps round this year. I won't reveal what style at the moment. B)

View attachment 53759

Don't worry about the French Press, it's the one our cleaning lady uses for her coffee before she starts so she doesn't need to know about it.

Anyway, thanks to the mouse and I thanked it and said words over the (as promised) resting place amongst the herbs. :)

View attachment 53760

So you added him as fertilizer to the herb garden along with all your other brewing consumables like the top dressing of spent grain! :D

I'd say that mouse would be cheesed off

So you added him as fertilizer to the herb garden along with all your other brewing consumables like the top dressing of spent grain! :D

Yes, he resteth amongst the other consumables :)

I hope you don't feel trapped by all this.

Could use him as a pull through to clean your dip tubes.
Daz

Midnight Train

+

818848-brewdog.jpg

/End Thread

:lol:
tnd would you say that no chill would be more conducive to botulism, or mouse in a French Press?

I'll see you're ratted mouse and raise you a pissed cricket.

Dregs from a fermenter tipped on the grass...

pissedasa1.jpg

Back