• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perlick flow control taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tateg

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am currently looking at purchasing 3 perlick 545pc taps, for a fridge conversion.
just wanted to check where people where getting there taps & shanks from ?
cheers
tate

Yeah I have been looking at checky peak but they don't seem to have any shanks
And with Connors brew ware which shank are most using ?
Cheers

I dropped into cheeky peak recently and bought some perlick taps (and heaps of other stuff)

they are the cheapest I could find and really friendly and helpful, I'd certainly recommend buying from them

i bought a new 3 tap font from the cheeky peak website on monday night and just chose the regular shipping method which should have taken approx 4 days.

It was sitting on my desk here at work wednesday morning and was shipped via express courier. Pretty happy with their service (albeit only a 1 time customer).

tateg said:
Yeah I have been looking at checky peak but they don't seem to have any shanks And with Connors brew ware which shank are most using ? Cheers
+1 for cheeky peak. Give Jezza a call in the morning, I'm sure they have shanks available.

Great choice of taps, mate.

You will not be sorry!

Be sure to post pics of the 'beer station' when she is up and serving!

Gave jezza a call yesterday, three taps and shanks on there way, he updated there web site to while on the phone

Looking forward to setting these up

Cheers all

out of interest what kind of line lengths is everyone using with these taps ?
serving @ 4 at bout 95KPA
currently I have about 2.8m of 5mm
cheers

Just wanted to bump the above question.
hoping to order the lines tomorrow

cheers

EDIT: Moved post to gear and equipment

If it's the flow control taps, line length isn't that important. I just use the minimum length required to allow me to move the lines out of the way when I am pulling the kegs out of the freezer.

Back