Periodic Table

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I mailed it to Fiscus last night so no doubt he will find somewhere on the site to put it.

My boss wants one so we're going to try and print it out this week on the A0 printer at work. I'll let you all know how it comes out.

Wasabi,

I will try to get it up tonight - otherwise it will be later in the week.

I am working on a new layout / skin system for the site atm - so I am busy with that :)

Should be up soon.

I have put the table up here : http://aussiehomebrewer.com/pages/periodictable.php

I will make another thread and pin it so everyone has access to it. When I get a better chance I will find a better home for it (along with all the other little calculators, scripts and widgets that I have to put up).

Thanks guys.
Downloaded it this morning and it looks great.
Printed it on A3 and it came out good. The text is a little small though.
So I'll probably make a trip to Officeworks at lunch and get them to print and laminate it for me.

Thanks again.
Cheers,
Doc

Guys,

If any of you have taken this download and are wondering if it's worth parting with your dosh to have it printed out at your local printshop....it is.

I managed to hi-jack the big mother of all printers at work over Easter and printed one out to see how it looked post scan. It came out every bit as clear as the original poster. You may need to crop it a little, but it prints out really well!

I have put the table up here : http://aussiehomebrewer.com/pages/periodictable.php

I will make another thread and pin it so everyone has access to it. When I get a better chance I will find a better home for it (along with all the other little calculators, scripts and widgets that I have to put up).

Any chance of getting a copy of this please?

Steve

Any reason why it is so blury

I just saved it to my computer, then opened it.

Got now. From the Wiki.
Thanks

Wow this is an old thread to see resurected!

That original poster that I bought (and scanned) now graces my office wall at uni. I have noticed that they have reprinted the poster and redesigned it a bit, but I think this original one is the best.

A little bit has been lost in the conversion to black and white, but nothing important.

Good to see its still around.

Back