Parties & kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys Im pretty happy with it, in a test drive last night a keg from the fridge stayed cold all night without ice in it 15 by morning.
The lid is MDF cut to shape with polystyrene glued to it and the pipe I all ready had, but you can get from a demo yard.

you should be knocking those out and flogging them off
really neat job!

Jye, I was going to fit the gas inside as there is plenty of room between the keg and the inside of the bucket (for the ice) but I couldnt find a single gauge reg in time or for less than $110.With the Harris it all fits inside but I didnt want it sitting on ice.

Deadly,

Classy job !!!

How did you you join the two white 20 litre buckets inside ?

Pumpy

Pumpy, the top bucket was cut to sit on top of the other as I didnt want one overlapping the other so the foam couldnt push through.I then duct taped them together on the outside and wrapped it in foam underlay and screwed it to the pipe (pic2) then added the pour foam once inside the pipe.Silicone sealed the join

Well I don't decanter either , but I have 6x3 gallon party kegs.

I just make a brew and fill two

My party keg set up

Batz

Batz said:

My party keg set up

Batz
[post="91744"][/post]​

Batz,
Nice piece of work. Hope you chain that down at parties. I can imagine waking up in the morning and finding it GONE :eek:
cheers
darren

Batz,

Very similar to mine - Gas bottle & reg all fit neatly inside - 1 bag of party ice will keep it cold all w/e...

Party_Esky.jpg Party_Esky_inside.jpg

Darren said:
Batz said:

My party keg set up

Batz
[post="91744"][/post]​

Batz,
Nice piece of work. Hope you chain that down at parties. I can imagine waking up in the morning and finding it GONE :eek:
cheers
darren
[post="91760"][/post]​

Thanks Darren <_< :

I'll never relax at a party again :lol: , I was going to take it to Ross's

I better watch that Tidalpete bloke <_<

Batz

Back