Overclockers = A Great Forum For Technical Advice

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael_aussie

Reaction score
aussiehomebrewer.com is a fantastic web site.

My brewing has gone ahead leaps and bounds since I found this site.

However, horses for courses,... .. if I have beer questions I come here to aussiehomebrewer.com, however, other technical questions, are better answered in a generic "technical" forum.

I suspect a few of the aussiehomebrewer.com people already use overclockers.com.au as some AHB nics are also used at overclockers.

Overclockers isn't just for computer questions. I had fantastic help on a s/h fridge that I purchased from a AHB member that was tripping my RCD. It saved me buying another fridge.

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php

LOL you should try reading the HB section, it's very very painful. To be fair, this phenomenon is hardly unique to OCAU; eg it is painful reading about coffee on here or on OCAU, or reading about beer on the coffee forum, or reading about knives on anything but foodies or knifeforums etc

LOL you should try reading the HB section, it's very very painful. To be fair, this phenomenon is hardly unique to OCAU; eg it is painful reading about coffee on here or on OCAU, or reading about beer on the coffee forum, or reading about knives on anything but foodies or knifeforums etc
Much like reading about electronics here :)

austech.info is another goody and of course for the arcade/pinnies aussiearcade.com.au

yup, I've been on OCAU since 2001, and have racked up many many posts in the homebrew thread.

Apart from a few who have been brewing for a while, there isn't anywhere near the progression of knowledge you get on here. It's mainly newbies

Maybe u should jump on overclockers to get a technical answer on how to search a forum. Once you've got the highly detailed technical answer, u can do a search on AHB, see that overclockers is mentioned shite loads (even a thread or 2) and then.... Oh hell I don't know, my sarcasm has run out.

Yes overclockers is good. Somebody want to start a whirlpool thread again.

Edit don't take any notice. I'm being grumpy

Much like reading about electronics here :)

finger_in_socket_1.jpg

Maybe u should jump on overclockers to get a technical answer on how to search a forum. Once you've got the highly detailed technical answer, u can do a search on AHB, see that overclockers is mentioned shite loads (even a thread or 2) and then.... Oh hell I don't know, my sarcasm has run out.

Yes overclockers is good. Somebody want to start a whirlpool thread again.

Edit don't take any notice. I'm being grumpy
Dear Grumpy,
Lighten up.
FYI a search of "overclockers" here yields only this tread by subject and 7 other threads by content, and none of those threads are about suggesting an alternative technical forum.

overclockers-all.jpg

I posted this here, because I'm sure that other AHB users sometimes have technical questions that would be more suitable to overclockers than here.

Latest posts

Back