"other Half" Recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my fathers or grandfathers time women werent even allowed to drink or be seen in pubs or something like that.Now they have choice. ;) Thank someone(god,allah,buddha what ever floats your boat) for equality.

Big D

In my fathers or grandfathers time women werent even allowed to drink or be seen in pubs or something like that.Now they have choice. ;) Thank someone(god,allah,buddha what ever floats your boat) for equality.

Big D

Certainly ain't allah.

cheers

Darren

Big D

God is Dead!

He's been replaced by the new "Messiah".......BEER........

Long live the new King

(In the spirit of Equality,Make that the Queen as well)

Beer crosses the gender gap anyway

I've always found that Hefeweizens and Belgian Wits have very big "chick" appeal. :beerbang:

Warren -
Have to agree Warren.

My wife hardly drinks at all :eek: and hates beer, but she thinks my wits are OK. My Mum enjoys just about any beer I make (as long as the ABV is not too high) but especially likes wit and weizen styles.

Cheers, Andrew.

Mrs PoMo doesn't go in for strong stouts or anything with IBU:OG > 1:2 but there are exceptions to that. She likes wiezen, amber ale, some bitters... not my favourite: Porter. She has put in a request for a batch of doppelbock... I might just have to oblige before the weather warms up some more.

G'day PoMo,

Any chance of posting the doppelbock recipe?

Cheers,
Jase

Gave up trying to make a beer, any beer for my wife, so I have been making her wine for two years now.

My wife reckons I've been making her whine for 10 years.

G'day PoMo,

Any chance of posting the doppelbock recipe?

Cheers,
Jase

When I find/modify/brew one, I'll be sure and post it.

Just tried my brigalow cider with the missus last night that had been bottled for about a month(dont log soft drinks) and it had a really nice appley taste was good gear, not to sweet.

Just did it with kit yeast+nutrient+1kg of coopers brewing sugar.

Next time will make a starter for the yeast and use 2kg of brewing sugar, but yeah was definately pretty lush.

and for minimal effort cant complain.

Big D

Certainly ain't allah.

cheers

Darren

LOL :D

Dean Jones will be seconding that at the moment. Aparently Hashim Amla is given exeption from wearing the SA team sponsors logo (SA Breweries "Castle Larger").

Mrs johnno enjoys all beers that I have made so far.

No problems here. Probably good in way as she helps stock control.

I go through phases of not drinking very much at all.

cheers
johnno

Back