Osama Bin Laden's Last Facebook Entry

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett mccluskey

Reaction score
:lol: 229736_202559326449258_100000855771821_510360_6334557_n.jpg

I thought OBL jokes would have been out days ago but that's the first I've read and pritty frecken awesome. :D

Drew

Didn't think i was 'old' but i had to google what BRB meant. Funny now I know.

Doesn't even make sense.

Navy SEALs politely ringing the door bell? "Excuse me is Osama in?"

I suspect he hardly knew what hit him. The rumours are that even the choppers were super stealth.

Here's one I posted on FB recently:

dQRtq__1_.jpg

Doesn't even make sense.

Navy SEALs politely ringing the door bell? "Excuse me is Osama in?"

I suspect he hardly knew what hit him. The rumours are that even the choppers were super stealth.

Don't think the one that crash landed in the yard was super stealthy. More like "HELLO, WE'RE HERE!!!!"

apparently he was supposed to have been given a proper muslim burial at sea by the american navy, yeh right sure he was, i reckon they stuck the ?astard in a bag with weights and kicked the shit out of him before chucking the ?rick over the side for shark food.

they should now go after all his family and give them the same treatment, same consideration he gave to the 3000 poor defenseless people that died in 911.
fergi

apparently he was supposed to have been given a proper muslim burial at sea by the american navy, yeh right sure he was, i reckon they stuck the ?astard in a bag with weights and kicked the shit out of him before chucking the ?rick over the side for shark food.

they should now go after all his family and give them the same treatment, same consideration he gave to the 3000 poor defenseless people that died in 911.
fergi

So does this mean, if one of your relatives robs the local service station then you should also go to jail for robbery? You don't get to choose who you're related to.

Especially since his family disowned him because of his actions in creating AlQaeda.

Latest posts

Back