• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Offers - Keezer with collar/drip tray, ready for 4 taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kono

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 3 tap font so I'm looking to pass my keezer on. Its basically a collar, pine with some meranti mitred on the edge, it has the hole in the back to run the gas line in and the temp probe.

It needs an STC as mine is long gone, this keep has been out of action for at least 12-18 months, prior to that i used it for carbonating and lagering, before that it was a serving fridge.

Its an old freezer, but hasn't skipped a beat over the years. Probably 30+ years.

I've got myself a 3 tap andale font and am looking to pass the keezer on to someone else who may use it instead of it taking up space in the garage.

Drip tray is included in the sale, i painted the whole thing black, but when i glued the front wood section on (pine) it leaked araldite down the front so it could do with a sand and re-paint and maybe repainting the top. The brown splodge on top is from the liquid nails used to hold the STC box on, just a heat gun and some scrapers will get that off if you wanted to.

Fits 5 kegs at least, i believe it can fit 6 and a couple of 9.5s on the hump.

Loaded in Western Sydney (Penrith)

Reasonable offers. Pics attached.
IMG20160919170645.jpeg
IMG20160919170652.jpeg
IMG20160919170700.jpeg

Could strap it on a pallet if you wanted to organise a truck? Haha

I can meet you at Yass NSW if you feel like a few hours driving!

I'd be happy to buy the drip tray if you don't have any luck with the keezer. I'd need to have it posted to Melb though. I just built a keezer and am trying to avoid paying $70 for a tray!

Mat B said:
I'd be happy to buy the drip tray if you don't have any luck with the keezer. I'd need to have it posted to Melb though. I just built a keezer and am trying to avoid paying $70 for a tray!
I'll keep it in mind.. hoping to get rid of it reasonably quickly

Latest posts

Back