Nth Queensland Bulk-buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
Gerard,

Every full moon a trawler comes into port and ties up at the public wharf. The freshest prawns (Tiger/Endeavour) at $10/kg!!

Someone has to do it I guess B)

Cheers.

Great work Brett, straight of the trawler, we have certainly cut out the middle-men! Any chance we can get the price down if we get a few more guys in?

Gerard_M 1kg Tiger & 1kg Endeavour

Why didn't somebody think of this earlier??? :p

Duff you're a legend! :lol:

Gerard_M 1kg Tiger & 1kg Endeavour
T.D. a kilo of each

Can I split a bag of Crystal Prawns with somebody. :D

Warren -

Can I split a bag of Crystal Prawns with somebody. :D

Warren -
:lol:
Another important issue is who is going to handle the admin??? Are we just assuming its Duff, or perhaps there's a retailer up there who can "help" us out??? :ph34r: :lol:

Hmmmm.... this bulk buy is already starting to smell a little "fishy". B)

Warren -

I'm not a fan of seafood, but the missus and family are!
so i'll take the max amount of tigers you can fit in a satchel thanks Duff
do you have paypal.?

Yeah there always seems to be a retailer trawling these waters!

cheers
Gerard

I thought this was a serious thread until your joke Gerard. Got me hook, line and sinker!!!!

I'll get my coat.

:lol: 2nd worst... Who's your favourite AHB guy tops the charts there. <_<

Warren -

But with over 2100 hits Warren I'd say there were many checking back frequently to see if they made it :lol:

:lol: 2nd worst... Who's your favourite AHB guy tops the charts there. <_<

Warren -

:lol: I think you may be biting the hand that feeds you Warren! As I recall you got a vote on that thread!

:lol: I think you may be biting the hand that feeds you Warren! As I recall you got a vote on that thread!

I'll have to get a photo of me and my new "bestie" on my Myspace page then. :rolleyes:

Warren -

Typical with these bulk-buy threads, someone always seems to take it off-topic! Oh well at least there has been no nasty name calling, & no one has claimed themselves to be "the benchmark".

Cheers
Gerard

No botulism claim yet either :D

Back