NSW Container deposit scheme.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Grott.
Polly Latin for many, Tick a small mindless blood sucking parasite... (adapted from
Larry Hardiman)
I'm a bit baffled to, would have thought SA would be a good model - been working and from all reports well for a hell of a long time (1977, 40 years) should be thoroughly debugged by now.
I can see the barcode scanning automated bins having all sorts off problems, not to mention the dumping of rubbish that the recycler rejects (see
wynnum1 above) - seriously I think it's heading for a Cluster **** (On of Americas better contributions to English)
Look at my moniker, I print labels. What barcodes do you guys want? just let me know, we cover all barcode symbologies

Still cant understand why im being charged for this at the bottle shop when im recycling in my own bin like i always have?

Mmm...how to print bar code stickers......just sayin'

...as I was sayin'.......although it may not be legit, I doubt someone actually checks that the bottle has the correct label..

2979230cc28183de5fe8b5c23559ec793c826816db23e2461d6922b648737b05.jpg

That is why they are using reverse vending machines was plenty of fraud in the states in United States if containers after getting deposit are not destroyed what would stop putting through the system again craft brewers may want to use reusable bottles and buy there bottles back like happened before they introduced single use bottles what does a bottle cost there not cheap.

Back