Newbie from Logan Queensland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelbb64

Reaction score
Hi I am Michael

i'm new to brewing, i have started off using a copper tun home brew kit with PET bottles

First brewed done yesterday

Thanks

Michael

Welcome to the site.

There's a wealth of information on AHB that can take you where you want to be with your brewing.

Suggest if you're serious about wanting to make great beer, look up the various topics on better yeast, how to make better kit beers, temperature control etc.

There's no limit to the beer styles you can make......if you so choose. It's your beer, so you get to decide how good it is & that's decided by what you do with it.

Martin

And beware of shiny stainless steel things. You will start off with a nice shiny spoon to mix your kit beer and before you know it you will have a garage full of stainless brewing equipment,pumps,kegs,taps,grain mills,brew fridges.

It wont end there......you will start growing hops and even growing your own barley.

Welcome mate.. I work in Loganholme.. Hope it grows into a great hobby,, don't be shy in asking questions.

Back