• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

New Years Clearout (melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
All

Started cleaing out the garage today I have forsale the following items

Vic Rego Plate :

myBeer.jpg

40 Litre aluminium pot (measures about 38cm high, 38cm diameter). Has brass tap (simple one from bunnings). Needs a clean :huh:
40LitrePot.JPG

Inverter Welder (TIG / ARC / Plasma cutter). Looks similar to one below (didn't want to unpack it to take a photo). Used once (did a cut with it). Had it about 12 months been sat in box in garage. Complete with all bits needed. Uses 15 amp plug. Think its a 312 model, not the 416 as displayed.

InverterWelder.jpg

Dual (heat / cool) temperature controller (new). Has all features of the Tempmate that you would need. Here is the link to the specs CLICK ME. For sale as I ordered too many :)

1206d.jpg

Old Fridge, should squeeze 4 cornys in with a shelf over hump and possibly a bit of door hacking (lots of shelves and stuff in door). Sorry for poor photo its boxed in garage
fridge.jpg

All items are open to offers and are local pickup from Boronia, 3155 except the temp controller that I will post if required

Thanks for looking

Andy

p.s. I also have a 1988 Coromal pop-top Caravan for sale Vic registered until Sep 2010 (not really brew related, but will hold lots of kegs), PM for more details if interested

:icon_cheers: Yer second one the welder , how much ?

Thanks for the interest all who have responded.

I will respond to all the pm's tomorrow (limited time tonight). I have had offers on everything so I will respond to all PM's and to be fair the person who sent the first PM , they will get first refusal on the item(s).

Thanks

Andy

I had quite a lot PM's regarding the temp controller.

I can get hold of more of these if interest is high enough. I can also get single controllers (like fridgemate) and stainless thermowells from same place.

PM if interested

Andy

Pot, temperature controller and fridge have been sold

Thanks

Andy

Update:

The welder and number plate are still available (may have to stick on ebay), best non-insulting offer on either gets them, going on hols next month, need some money!

I also have a couple of surplus cornies. I bought 2 more just before christmas and realised I have way too many now (as I noticed my brother has 3 of my empties at his place) . The two for sale as "as per supplied by ross", they came straight from a 4 keg buy for $200 xmas special. So of course only after the $50 per keg I paid (they come with the seals not fitted, need a clean, may have residue, blah blah....)

Andy

Hey Andy

I will take them kegs
I will be in contact
And how much you want for the welder might know somebody PM me
cheers
bjay

posted message about welder on 30-12-2009 did not hear anything from you. sent a PM also. Let me know

Latest posts

Back