• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

New Nasa Burners For Sale. Adelaide.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonMac

Reaction score
For Sale are two New Nasa Burners. I have been told that these are not available in SA any more.

Great burners for single or double batches.

Cheap at $35 each.

Pm if interested.

P1120526.jpg

Awesome price for IMHO the best LPG burners available.

I have a 3 ring, a Mongolian and NASA burners at home. The NASA burners are the ones I choose to use!

These are a bargain since they include the stand. Grab a reg, a pot and a BIAB bag and you are a brewer!

QldKev

You can be sure they are new. Any one that has seen them new and purchased one WILL know that they are sold that way.

If in doubt....inspection will show BRAND NEW.

You can be sure they are new. Any one that has seen them new and purchased one WILL know that they are sold that way.

If in doubt....inspection will show BRAND NEW.

I think foles is referring to that all NASA burners once used a couple of times, the paint burns off and clogs the outlets. Then you need to stop and clean the shit out the way before your next brew. You think when they make they they would come up with something better than the paint they use.

QldKev

Thanks you all for the PM's.
Both have been sold to Desmo.

I have been told that these are not available in SA any more.
Not exactly true, you just have to be creative on where you look for them. Here's a couple of hint's think "Asian Goods and or Camping/Fishing or even Hardware stores"

It seems true enough I have tried all of the above, not available, including the Pooraka Hong Kong Shop.
Global imports and Beer belly used to sell them also but not anymore.
I think if someone has seen them recently they would post here.g b

Back