New Fridge For Me

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene

Reaction score
Yippee for Shebay, just got a 460 lt Phillips frost free frigde/freezer cobo, all working, but rusty outside but as new inside for $39.86

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Refrigerator-frost-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I should be able to fit a few kegs in there, plenty of room for glasses and glycol up top, 4 tap flooded on the side, G size cylinder next to it mmmm I can taste the beer.

Yippee for Shebay, just got a 460 lt Phillips frost free frigde/freezer cobo, all working, but rusty outside but as new inside for $39.86

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Refrigerator-frost-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I should be able to fit a few kegs in there, plenty of room for glasses and glycol up top, 4 tap flooded on the side, G size cylinder next to it mmmm I can taste the beer.

Looks like it'll do the trick, Eugene

I need to find one of those for me!

microbe :beer:

Well, Ipicked up the fridge yesterday, not without drama, blown tyre on trailer, no spare, but car one fitted, just a little lop sided, A car that didnt enjoy sitting on 115kph with a trailer on in 42 deg heat, maybe why the trye blew in hndsight, :wacko:

But anyway, got it home, plugger it in and what do you know, it works, fine.

Stocked up the fridge with 45 hot largies out of the shed, along with some cans of bourbon, and coke, etc

also stuck some containers of water in the frezzer to make some ice for the long weekend camping trip.

Came out this morning, all containers solid ice and frezzer on -11 deg c, fridge was on 6.6 deg c, this was after chilling down almost 45 liters of Hot (30 deg plus bottle of beer)

I am happy, out side is a bit ratty, but inside is like new,

I have got some taps on the way Two basic through door jobs for now, my keg coupler should be here soon, all I need now are some CUB kegs. Any Ideas?

Back