New Beer And Brewer Mag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric8

I changed this because Gregor can't
Reaction score
Was just flicking through the ne B&B mag and noticed the small section on Home Brewers. The brew Guru for this quarter just happened to be Ross of CraftBrewer. Well done Ross, and they took a great pic of the font and beer taps.
HOME BREW GURU :p
eric

Ross invented Home Brew. True........ he did!

Its the Ross method :p

hehe

cheers

Well done Ross

I was also pretty pleased to see my artwork full page for ndbrewing brewers selection wort kits last month.

Franko

You gotta love the spelling mistakes that are still appearing. Anyone for a "larger"?

Congrats to Ross for a nice write up.

Come on you guys, didn't you also notice the AHB review as well ?
Maybe the 1/2 page graphic of Basic Brewing threw you :p

Doc

I dont see a problem with a larger beer. less trips to the ridge :)

I may have to buy it and have a read.

cheers

Did anyone notice on the 2nd last page in the business directory that there is a for sale ad for the Jamieson Brewery Hotel

I wonder if it is just the hotel that is for sale, or if the entire brewery is up for grabs.

hope not, I love there beast IPA, it would be a shame to see that dissapear.

Nice to see some AHB members writing in this month's mag (although Paul has been all along I guess).

Keith's fanatics quiz was a bit scary. If five is a fanatic, what are you if you answer yes to almost all the questions. :lol:

Mostly good articles overall, but slightly disappointed in the Weird Beers one. Just a little niggle, but Westmaller (sic), Chimay and Rochefort do not use wild yeasts or bacteria. :rolleyes:

Nice to see some AHB members writing in this month's mag (although Paul has been all along I guess).

Keith's fanatics quiz was a bit scary. If five is a fanatic, what are you if you answer yes to almost all the questions. :lol:

Mostly good articles overall, but slightly disappointed in the Weird Beers one. Just a little niggle, but Westmaller (sic), Chimay and Rochefort do not use wild yeasts or bacteria. :rolleyes:

Typical of brewers everywhere .. not letting the truth stand in the way of a good story !!!!! :unsure:

Where would one find this magazine?

Pok,
Its available as subscription online from B&B mag or you can pick up single additions from www.homebrewworld.com :p and i am sure Ross has them also!
Cheers
Garry
HBW

I wouldn't bother with subscribing.

I subscribed a couple of months ago after seeing the 2nd issue. I asked if they'd send me a copy of the 1st issue, which they said they would and I'm still waiting on it, plus I haven't received my 3rd issue yet and others seem to be in the same boat.

They've also not answered my email regarding this, which I sent Tuesday!

Save yourself the hassle and just get it from a newsagent!

Apart from that, it is a great magazine :)

i'm glad ross's "SECRET RECIPE" was shared with us, i mean otherwise i'd have to click on the craftbrewer link, then click on brewing info to find it ;)

AHB,s resident home brew guru.Good to see a member making the latest edition.
Love those shiny tap handles Ross. ;)

Cheers
Big D

I subscribed a couple of months ago after seeing the 2nd issue. I asked if they'd send me a copy of the 1st issue, which they said they would and I'm still waiting on it, plus I haven't received my 3rd issue yet and others seem to be in the same boat.

I only just got the third issue on Friday of last week. Give it a chance - It's not unusual for quarterly magazines to be dispatched over longer periods. In other news, they've gone trans-Tasman with the third issue!

They've clearly had some teething problems over the first couple of issues too. It's obvious they're learning from their mistakes though (e.g. second issue only had a couple of typos, and none of them were on the contents page ;)).

Subscribing demonstrates your support for an excellent, much needed magazine, and helps them with both their cash flow and circulation forecasts. Without subscriptions, they'll be gone in a couple of years.

Latest posts

Back