New At The Brisbane German Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got in on Thurs to try this, it was great fresh from tap. Would easy be better that the freshest bottled example I've tried.

I could really pick up that bubble gum ester and great level of banana. Smooth and creamy, with enough Alc to put you on your ass without knowing why :icon_drool2:

Gotta love that German Club :beerbang:
And the budvar, and the weisse, and the Alt and the schwarz and the etc etc.
No wonder why CB are having their AGPU there,
I'll wear me bib. :icon_cheers:

Ohhh, tempting... I'll likely be out of the country though (away from early December - early Jan) :( Don't think there's a lot of good beer on offer in Thailand... :(

Ok - CraftBrewer Christmas party is on Saturday the 10th December. Starting 6.00pm (though may get there a little earlier ;) )
I've booked a table of 20 & there's approx 15 of us so they'll be a few spare seats if you're lucky.

Looking forward to shouting all our customers a beer.

Cheers Ross

Have fun guys :)

Ok - CraftBrewer Christmas party is on Saturday the 10th December. Starting 6.00pm (though may get there a little earlier ;) )
I've booked a table of 20 & there's approx 15 of us so they'll be a few spare seats if you're lucky.

Looking forward to shouting all our customers a beer.

Cheers Ross

Quick bump - Heading off now to the Scratch Bar for a few pre party drinks. Hopefully see some of you there & at the German Club later... could be a messy night :party:

Cheers Ross & The CraftBrewer team.

Quick bump - Heading off now to the Scratch Bar for a few pre party drinks. Hopefully see some of you there & at the German Club later... could be a messy night :party:

See you there :)

You guys have a good one, must be buzzing little place at craftbrewer and I'm sure you deserve a few cold ones tonight.
Ross thanks for the invite yesterday, sorry mate but after all this time away from home lately a beer night might not end well for me.

Drink up guys :icon_chickcheers:

Batz

After seeing how busy the guys were today I'd say they deserve to have a big one tonight. Unfortunately I can't afford a leave pass after todays Craftbrewer order and a brew that SWMBO had to bring to the boil because I got called away.

Cheers for a great year of service and advice guys.

Have a good one fellas, I've been helping a mate move house and only just got back - totally knackered.
A few litres of beer then bed, GG can drink my share :icon_cheers:

Thanks for sharing your xmas party with your favourite customers, Ross ;) . It was much appreciated and great to have a beer or three with the whole crew! :icon_cheers:

Now, if only I could work out why I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday...
beers.jpg

Cheers,
tallie

Back