New arrival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctr-dan

Reaction score
G'day all,

First of all I'd like to say thanks to Cieran from Conner breware .
When I registered there must have been a glitch in the system which left me unable to do anything or contact mods or admin to get it fixed. In the end I gave Conner breware a call as I knew they would be open in WA (I'm in sydney) and asked if he could contact the mods for me. He graciously did and hence I'm able to post.

I'm pretty new to home brew. I did a batch a few years ago which turned out okay, then moved house a couple of times and the gear didn't come out again until recently. A mate was brewing and got me inspired to start again.

So far I've done a 2x coopers pale ales, a hoegaarden, a Mexican style and about to put down a 150 lashes from the country brewer.
Oh and I also did a mangrove jacks mixed berry cider and added some black tea to try cut the sweetens a bit.
The Mexican and the cider will have been bottled for about 3 weeks thus weekend.

Recently bought a keg king regulator and already had co2 from the fish tank so I just need some kegs to give that a go next.

Look forward to learning and experimenting some more.

Cheers
Dan

Welcome to the passion, ..cheers..spog...

Back