• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Near new corny for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFergz

Reaction score
Keg king corny for sale only had 1 brew in it $100 pick up from mount Evelyn in vic ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1422769614.698497.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1422769636.346621.jpg

Can i ask why ya selling mate i thought from another thread you had just got into kegging

Brother in law gave me his 2 now he doesn't have time to brew due to work (mines) and my fridge only fits 3, so rather get peanuts for the ones a little on the downside cosmetically thought I would try and get something for one of the newer kegs ;)

Wish I had the space to accomodate more but the mrs been pretty patient with me already haha

michaeld16 said:
Got to many kegs.... damn i envy you
14 x 20L
5 x 45L
1 x 80L
2 x Real ale casks

Sorry, mate. 'Just couldn't resist rubbing it in... :p

JFergz said:
No takers?
As above, I think I've got enough already.

Seriously, mate, KEEP IT! There will be a time you'll want it & won't have it available. Money isn't everything when you've got homebrew... ;)

Hi, my name is Martin & I'm a hopeless alcoholic (well, according to the Magistrate....).

Wanna REALLY weep (the OP & you will both hate me...)?

I paid $10 each for the 20L's & $40 each for the 45L's. Swapped the 80L for a set of 4WD lights...

To the OP, I'll reiterate - Keep it!

******* .... but yes i agree just stack it out of the way for now it will come in handy

MartinOC said:
14 x 20L
5 x 45L
1 x 80L
2 x Real ale casks

Sorry, mate. 'Just couldn't resist rubbing it in... :p

As above, I think I've got enough already.

Seriously, mate, KEEP IT! There will be a time you'll want it & won't have it available. Money isn't everything when you've got homebrew... ;)

Hi, my name is Martin & I'm a hopeless alcoholic (well, according to the Magistrate....).
I've got too many too. Future upgrade in the pipeline?
10 x 50lt, 5 x 19lt. Four of the 19lt kegs are beside the fermenting fridge & one is inside the beer fridge with a 50lt.

Hang onto it buddy, you can never have too much shiny crap lying around. You may just wish you had it later down the track.
My garage is a bit of a mess at the moment & the wife is giving me lots of encouragement to get it cleaned up. Best not repeat what she says though, love you wifey!

20150122_154233 (Large).jpg

Latest posts

Back