My New Fermenters Have Arrived

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy shit!

no wonder the people that run/work in breweries say they spend 90% of their time cleaning instead of brewing...

Sheeet - I'm moving there soon! With that sort of volume of Mega Swill round hopefully there's a reasonable amount of Crafty Stuff floating to the top :)

Haha, they look like the Saturn V! Seems a shame to fill them up with Wort, those things could make orbit!

do i still need a blow off tube if i ferment my 20 litre batch in one of those ?

Imagine getting an infection and having to tip a batch...

what happens if the airlock doesn't bubble on those things :ph34r:

SOB - 45 meters!
Man I've transported 24 meters out of here at times and thats a prick.

Imagine getting an infection and having to tip a batch...

or brewing a perfectly acceptable batch BUL and the parent company believes it is not to spec. Down the drain/malt vinegar factory!

Would hate to be the poor bugger that has to climb uo the top and check to see if the airlock is bubbling and take SG readings.. :lol:

That's a pretty big starter required as well... Just imagine stepping up a smack pack for that beast :p

Would hate to be the poor bugger that has to climb uo the top and check to see if the airlock is bubbling and take SG readings.. :lol:

You could just use Gladwrap rather than an airlock, however you would need a wide roll

Chris

just orderd 4 for the kooinda brewery :lol:

Back