My New Best Friend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drederick Tatum

Reaction score
After weeks of swapping taps around i can proudly unveil my new beer fridge. It holds four kegs (preferably full). It is my first and am very proud of it but does anyone know where i can get some big beer stickers for it as it looks a bit plain. What do you guys think.

100_1404.jpg

100_1405.jpg

Very nice. Any chance of some inside pictures?

Looks good. Some AHB stickers and magnets would like good on the fridge :D

Looking great Derderick - Try the pub shop at Springwood or pick up some bits off ebay...

Pictures of the inside as asked for although it is 1 keg short. Also a repost of previous posted pics as originals didnt come out right.

100_1410.jpg

100_1405.jpg

100_1411.jpg

Looks schmicko mate :)

How have you attached the drip tray? I see a couple of screws, but what are they connecting to? THat is my only drama in getting my tap setup going.

barfridge said:
Looks schmicko mate :)

How have you attached the drip tray? I see a couple of screws, but what are they connecting to? THat is my only drama in getting my tap setup going.
[post="93484"][/post]​

Drip tray is attached to fridge door. they are on a key hole principal where you place the hole over the screw and push down to lock it in place.

i am selling some Aussiehomebrewer magnetic, laminated stickers as a fund raiser for the site...

The y will look good above th etaps and allow u to write the beer types on..

Do a search on classic ahb logo and u should find them..

Looks like a real pro Drederick-WELL DONE , tell me about your gas lines - do all kegs have the same pressure or can you vary the pressure to each keg?

looks great!.. I can print a sticker for you, here is my fridge.. old photo, few changes have been made ;)

hv572o.jpg

also grab some mags and stikers from GMK.. :D

:beer:

fifteenbeerslater said:
Looks like a real pro Drederick-WELL DONE , tell me about your gas lines - do all kegs have the same pressure or can you vary the pressure to each keg?
[post="93514"][/post]​

I carbonate my kegs to style and then just dispense at the same pressure for all. Although an adjustable pressure manifold would be lovely anyone know where i can get one?

that's cool Warb! B)
edit - how many times a millennia do you get that gas bottle filled? :)

haha, thats the whole idea, the less i have to make the trip the better ;)

warb said:
haha, thats the whole idea, the less i have to make the trip the better ;)
[post="93614"][/post]​

That's because you have to hire a truck and a forklift :p

Doc

Edit: Typo

Latest posts

Back