Music To Brew By, And Tv To Awatch Or Dvd At The Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDJ

Reaction score
had an old pc and found some free juke box software, thus was born the jukebox

Very nice concept mate, i am very impressed :)

I am brewing my first brew next weekend so i will probs just chuck on whatever's going on my computer....

Very nice concept mate, i am very impressed :)

I am brewing my first brew next weekend so i will probs just chuck on whatever's going on my computer....

good luck with your brew Zyklone, may it be the first of many B)

Thanks... :)

I am actually tempted to use the idea that you have there, but have maybe a multi function soft or dispenser, say a fridge with speakers or something.. hmmmm... :D Idea's..

Dam you SDJ, planting idea's in my head... lol :)

Yeah... somebody should build a party box. 2x19L kegs and taps, 1 sub-woofer, 2 speakers, small LCD for visuals and song selection. On wheels, of course :)

Yeah... somebody should build a party box. 2x19L kegs and taps, 1 sub-woofer, 2 speakers, small LCD for visuals and song selection. On wheels, of course :)
Damn thats a good idea

I built the jukebox on wheels so I can use it outside to party on with friends or watch dvds at the bar, most of the time it sits in the kitchen and the wife and kids play music or the arcade games I installed on it. Ive got 5 kegs on tap in the beer fridge and have just finished building a party keg setup to take camping so I really dont need another tap, still it would make for some good beer bling :D

Basically its a pc hooked up to a 3 in 1 stereo with DVD player on wheels.

awesome... put on a joystick, load up donkey kong and you're all set. Perfect while you wait for the grain to mash.

Back