Murray's Anniversary Ale 4

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curry

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just thought I would let you know that the Murray's website is not the way to purchase multiple bottles of the AA4. As a result of the way they have set their website up the system wants to charge $15 shipping for every bottle purchased. So I gave them a call and they were happy to take a order over the phone. It ended up costing $20 shipping for 5 bottles.

Now I'm just waiting impatiently!

aa_large.png

How much was the cost of the bottle ?

found it

A 750ml champagne bottle for $40.00, plus deliverey anywhere in Australia for $15.

I normally get a few of these each year Pumpy. Let me know if you want to combine some postage>

Kabooby :)

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would let you know that the Murray's website is not the way to purchase multiple bottles of the AA4. As a result of the way they have set their website up the system wants to charge $15 shipping for every bottle purchased. So I gave them a call and they were happy to take a order over the phone. It ended up costing $20 shipping for 5 bottles.

Now I'm just waiting impatiently!

aa_large.png

Jee its a evil murky lookin ale..

Label says it is meant to be a wheat wine or barley wine if I remember correctly.

found it

A 750ml champagne bottle for $40.00, plus deliverey anywhere in Australia for $15.

$40 is a bit steep. I got 2 of the AA3 for $55 just a few months ago. Will be cracking the last one with my dad when he visits in may / june.

Cheers
Phil

i dont think its too bad considering its

1. small batch
2. world class
3. like purchasing wine really. you wouldnt blink at paying $40 for a world class bottle of Red... $40 isd probably cheap!

Moo Brew Imperial Stout isn't much cheaper but its only a stubby....

Back