Muntons Wheat Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvbeer

Reaction score
Hi, I have just bought the Muntons connoisseurs range wheat beer, and im having trouble with some of the measurments as they are in pints and gallons. All i need to know is the priming the same with all beers,ie 6-8gm per litre as i plan to bulk prime. I dont want to sound stupid , but i dont want to stuff it up. :beer:

Thanks.

if you're doing it in true wheat style, prime with a touch more sugar than you normally would, as weizens are meant to be very effervescent

Ok when i go to the site at 3.45 Vol i get this:

23L = 5 gal of beer @ 20deg Celcius finishing temp i get 7oz. of dextrose required. 7oz of dextrose = 198g. which is equal to 8.6g/L of beer.

Is that a bit clearer? let me know if u have any troubles.

Hi, thanks, that sounds more like it. I do appreciate all the help.

Ok when i go to the site at 3.45 Vol i get this:

23L = 5 gal of beer @ 20deg Celcius finishing temp i get 7oz. of dextrose required. 7oz of dextrose = 198g. which is equal to 8.6g/L of beer.

Is that a bit clearer? let me know if u have any troubles.

that sounds pretty spot on to me. i normally prime my ales with around 160g per 23L batch, although my latest batch might have been a little bit over, as its a touch too carbonated for my taste. still amazing though.

Back