Movember

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
hey all,
since its almost that time of year again, who is taking part this year
ill be shaving the beard off for the first time since i got married a few years ago, wasnt allowed to take part last year. stupid navy and their rules.
heres mine
Im asking you to support my Movember campaign by making a donation by either:
*Donating online at: http://mobro.co/barls
*Writing a cheque payable to Movember, referencing my Registration ID: 510105 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 60, East Melbourne, VIC, 8002

before
IMG_0137.jpg

today
IMG_0139.jpg

hahaha i had a months pre growth happening, but i quit my job, so job interviews....better be clean shaven! damn!! good luck guys :-(|

I'm in this year - http://mobro.co/Airgead

Never grown a mo before (never been allowed). Hopefully my face will oblige. I'm aiming high though. Trying for a set of cavalry whiskers

Baudolino_flashman.jpg

Good choice. Chicks dig the Flashman look.

Yep. Flashy called them his Tart Catchers...

Been re-reading my Flashman collection for inspiration.

Cheers
Dave

you look much better with a beard, i'd be the same.
hence why ive had it for the last 7 years. only shaved it off once in that time and that was my wedding.

ill tryt o find a pic from the last time i did it a couple of years ago. ive been told that i can only do the normal one not something extravagant like you airgead

I will sponsor one of your chins if you grow the beard back.

Started the sculpting today...

IMG_2339.JPG

Ladies... form an orderly queue to the left...no pushing.

hows everyones going?
mine after a trim and tidy
2738590.jpg

Mine is going very well.

This pic was taken on Monday after 7 days growth.

Planning on adjusting it so that the end comes to a point. Will be colouring it bright red if i can get enough donations.

My work team has raised $750 so far (aiming for >$2000) and we have a morning tea fundraiser planned for the end of the month when all the Mo's will be looking their best (or worst). I'm the team captain so i had to do something a tad more creative.....

2367764.jpg

Donations can be made here - Link

hahaha i had a months pre growth happening, but i quit my job, so job interviews....better be clean shaven! damn!! good luck guys :-(|

I'd consider you being a Movember participant more positive than negative in a job interview. It shows a sense of community and humour.

How's this for a dashing set of whiskers?

IMG_2340.JPG

IMG_2342.JPG

Cheers
Dave

Day 21 pic is now up - Link

I challenged friends and family to help me raise money.

If the total tipped $200 i would colour the Mo fire engine red for a day. Target reached.

If the total tipped $300 i would go the full ranga - colour my hair (head only) too.

Work is up to $1500 so not a bad effort so far.

Day 21 pic is now up - Link

I challenged friends and family to help me raise money.

If the total tipped $200 i would colour the Mo fire engine red for a day. Target reached.

If the total tipped $300 i would go the full ranga - colour my hair (head only) too.

Work is up to $1500 so not a bad effort so far.

That means you have to colour your junk as well.

I found out that my friends and family are all tightarses...

That means you have to colour your junk as well.

I found out that my friends and family are all tightarses...

Up to $371 now so next Tuesday I will have red hair and a red mo.

Might be the excuse i have been looking for to wear a tropical shirt in public again!

Back