Monteiths Pale Ale - on special Liquorland.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

good4whatAlesU

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this - Monteiths PA is on special at Liquorland for $14 a six pack (down from $20) get on to it lads it's a lovely drop and far better in my opinion than most.

Be warned it's very easy to drink and won't hang around in the fridge long!

Haven't tried this before but I was in a liquorland last weekend and they had a deal spend $20 and get a 6 pack for $10. Maybe they are discontinuing it?

LL run those promo's all the time, usually it's the Lorry boys line of beers, JS line and some sort of cider or woodstock premix type stuff.

Hope their not discontinuing! It's one of my favourite beers!

Owned by Heineken so Lion or CUB can't muck about with it.

Maybe it varies from store to store but I find the quality between the Coles/Woolworths attached small bottle shop is huge. Liquorland is very ordinary and tend to push a lot of their own brands whilst my local BWS stocks things like Sierra Nevada and Pirate Life etc.

Spud shed in West Aust has a liquor outlet & sell Monteiths Red IPA 5.3%, IPA %.5.5% & the Pale Ale 4.2%
all are $45 a carton the RIPA is pretty nice haven't tried the Pale,will give it a shot once my kegs have run out
Thanks for the tip but I hate LL

Is that the American PA?

gave it a fair nudge while in NZ bro

quite liked the

Mac’s Green Beret IPA as well

Latest posts

Back