Monica Vs Nasa Burners

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think these cyclones don't like us brewers. looks like ol monica has it in for darwin as well. hold tight big d.

best be cleaning up my brewing stuff as well.

good luck to all that might be effected.

Good luck Bonk and any other Darwin brewers up there.
Definatly be tidying up the brewery and lashing things down.
Fill a spare keg or 2 with drinking water.
fuel up the car ,boat and chainsaw.
:beer:

Best of luck bonk.Looking like you will need it as its heading your way.We over here are very lucky in that it moved on up towards the Wessel Islands.A slight breeze is blowing still and a fair bit of rain.Will re postion the brewery again tomorrow and may even do a brew or two.
Will have more than a few for you this arvo.In typical territorian fashion we went to the neighbours house with a few of the other residents in the street and got on the beers whilst it was blowing away.
A fun way to sit out the passing of monica.

Cheers
Big D

Good on you Big D, sounds like you've been spared, best of luck Bonk and Darwinians!

Good news everyone! (in my best farnsworth voice)

Looks like you might be out of the woods bonk - it's dropped in intensity and headed south.

hi all,

yeah thankfully she went south of darwin and run out of steam/puff really fast over land. we did however have a nice "cool" day with light rain.

thanks to all.

Latest posts

Back